Friday, April 30, 2010

Last day before we leave for Dublin. Too late to rest. Too much to do! This time Sunday we will be settled away in our Dublin hotel. Normally I travel light with 1 carry on. This time I think I will need an extra bag for souvenirs.

Looking at the list of things to do we already have a packed week of interesting Irish culture. I have to remember to take lots of photographs. Normally I am caught up in the excitement and don't bother with pictures. I was debating whether the visit to the Guinness Storehouse would be Monday or Tuesday. I think it is definitely a Monday thing. Mostly because I can't wait and won't be able to focus on much else until that is done. It is also good because sounds like the right pace for day 1.

Stay tuned for a picture of poppy enjoying a Guinness!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peter,
    Tell Poppy to be careful - he's not accustomed to drinking beer...

    J

    ReplyDelete